Terms of Service
Effective Date: 2/09/2023
Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of the Innobius website www.innobius.com (“Website”) and any services provided by Innobius (“we,” “us,” or “our”). By accessing or using our Website and services, you agree to comply with these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not use our Website or services.
1. Use of Our Website
- You must be at least 18 years old to use our Website and services. By using our Website, you confirm that you are of legal age.
- You agree to use our Website and services in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for all activities that occur under your account.
2. Intellectual Property
- All content on our Website, including text, images, graphics, logos, and software, is the property of Innobius and is protected by intellectual property laws. You may not use our content without our written consent.
- You may not use our trademarks, service marks, or logos without our written permission.
4. Limitation of Liability
- We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information on our Website, but we make no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the content.
- We are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages resulting from your use of our Website or services.
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to our Website and services at our discretion, without notice, for any reason, including if we believe you have violated these Terms.
6. Changes to These Terms
- We may update these Terms from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons. We encourage you to periodically review these Terms for any updates.
7. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org